No matter what time of year you are visiting The Inn at Tern Lake, there are always plenty of exciting things to see and do on Alaska’s beautiful Kenai Peninsula.
Let us arrange some of the following activities to help you make the most of your visit!
- Local Lake and River Fishing | Explore the backcountry fishing opportunities on the eastern Kenai Peninsula from Cooper Landing to Moose Pass. Fish with lifelong resident, Corey Hetrick, in areas where the locals fish. Chugach Backcountry Fishing – With Corey living on site, these trips depart from and return to the Inn.
- Seward’s Saltwater Salmon & Halibut Fishing
- Kenai Fjords National Park Boat Tours
- Russian River Salmon Fishing
- Kenai River Fish & Float Trips
- Abundant Hiking Trails Throughout The Region
- Whale & Wildlife Watching – Photography
- Horseback Tours
- Marathon Foot Race – July Fourth
- Flights Over The Awe-inspiring Mountains & Waterways
- Charter Floatplane Fishing & Hunting
As our guest at the Tern Lake Inn, you can enjoy the following on-site activities:
- Golf Practice
- Hiking trails
- Alaskan Gardening
- Snow Machining
Moose Pass Area
The Tern Lake Inn is located near Moose Pass, a typical small Alaskan town, with a post office, community hall, park, school and playground, The Estes Brothers General Store, The Moose Pass Inn and The Trail Lake Lodge. It’s a wonderful place to visit to meet the locals and visitors alike!