No matter what time of year you are visiting the Inn at Tern Lake, there are always plenty of exciting things to see and do on Alaska’s beautiful Kenai Peninsula.
Let us arrange some of the following activities to help you make the most of your visit!
- Local Lake and River Fishing | Explore the backcountry fishing opportunities on the eastern Kenai Peninsula from Cooper Landing to Moose Pass. Fish with lifelong resident, Corey Hetrick, of Chugach Backcountry Fishing in areas where the locals fish.
- Seward’s Saltwater Salmon & Halibut Fishing
- Kenai Fjords National Park Boat Tours
- Russian River Salmon Fishing
- Kenai River Fish & Float Trips
- Abundant Hiking Trails Throughout The Region
- Whale & Wildlife Watching – Photography
- Horseback Tours
- Mt Marathon Race – July Fourth
- Flights Over The Awe-inspiring Mountains & Waterways
- Charter Floatplane Fishing & Hunting
As our guest at the Inn at Tern Lake, you can enjoy the following on-site activities:
- Golf Practice
- Cross Country Skiing
Moose Pass Area
The Inn at Tern Lake is located near Moose Pass, a quaint friendly Alaskan town, with a post office, library, school with playground, restaurants and general store. It’s a wonderful place to meet locals and visitors alike!